Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PARADISE!

A little flashback to last december, I visited Bali from 19 December and should be until 26 Dec but I was informed that I manage to go through the final state of a Dance Competition so I super thank my lovely parents who bought me a new ticket for me to go home earlier so I could join the competition. And also super thanks to my sister who accompany me to go home earlier ;) but despite all that, I had a lot of fun!
 there's my mom & dad (my sister is the one who take the picture so she is not present) & btw forgive my too excited face ;)
my hello kitty blackberry pocket holder with a stitch-in-popcorn keychain ;)  and yup, blackberry addict!
 the view from the suite that I'm staying in:

 and a little story to tell, I really love Gecko here. Gecko it's like a kids club filled with super bunch of fun kids activity. I did nail painting too by the way so it's a total fun!





What is Bali without all the fun and shinning beach? Love it! So on the 3rd day in Bali I went Marine Walking which includes Marine Walk (Walking on under the sea, yup, total epic!),  Canoeing, Banana Boats & Snorkeling and you may include swimming in the sea! EPIC!





 The marine walk is like we're going to walk under the sea for about 5meters below from the boat and using this big-bulb-helmet which makes us able to breath normally.





This is the end of my post. I super love traveling by the way, love the new places and adventure. Bali yet of course such a paradise to me! Thanks mom dad and my sister for a total epic vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment